Description de l'offre
Colledge, Trundle & Hall (CTH) part of ENGIE UK & Ireland are recruiting for a Controls Service Engineer to be based at 20th Floor, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, E14 5LQ. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a salary banding of £35,000 - £40,000 dependent upon skills and experience, company vehicle or allowance and benefits package. The role reports into the Southern Operations Manager.
The role of the Controls Services Engineer will include carrying out a number of tasks on contracted customer sites. These will include:
· Service – PPM and reactive works when required
· Proactive improvements to customers Building Management System
· Energy solutions/engineering
· Joining an out of hours callout rota when trained
· Small project works
· Cover for absence on selected sites and contracts
· Assist with field quote creation, ordering equipment and delivering scheduled work
· Software development and creation
· Deployment of site files to customer/contracted sites
The Controls Services Engineer role will involve hands-on work delivering the services above with some customer contact. The successful applicant will build an on-going relationship with all customers looking after the needs of the site and making improvements where applicable. The right candidate will be expected to work mostly in the London / South East area but may be required to work on other sites around the country if required. The successful candidate will be electrically qualified and have a good knowledge of building management systems. The successful candidate will also be required to join a callout rota and be part of the escalation procedure. There will be training offered by CTH for the right candidate.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Required Qualifications or Experience:
· City & Guild / BTec / NVQ Electrical
· Controls training/experience
· Experience fault find in electrical panels
· Experience working with computers
· Experience working with Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning Plant
· Report writing For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.