Workplace Solutions are recruiting for a Cleaning Operative to be based in Barnwood, Barnett Way, Gloucester, Gloucestershire GLA 3RS. This is a permanent, full time role working 25 hours per week, 07:00 - 12:00. On offer is a competitive salary of of £7.92 per hour, £10,322 per annum.
Responsible for ensuring all areas you are assigned to and any other activities given to by your supervisor are carried out to the standards required.
· Engie has an obligation to fulfil the service the client is paying for
· Ability to multitask, make decisions and work on own initiative
· Be a confident communicator with all levels of personnel
· Aware of Health & Safety, COSHH and use of Risk & Method statements
· Confident communicator with all levels
· Fully competent with the requirements of a cleaning role and responsibilities as a cleaner For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Experience of carrying out a similar role
· Reliable and always arrives for work on time
· Logical approach to problem solving and not afraid to challenge in the appropriate way
· Ability to work alone as well as working as a member of a team
· Shows initiative and pays attention to detail
COMPULSORY VETTING REQUIREMENTS
· A valid passport/original birth certificate
· Driving Licence (photo)
· Current utility bill/bank/credit card statement
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. Workplace Solutions do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the Workplace Solutions Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to Workplace Solutions Managers.