Description de l'offre
'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
ENGIE are recruiting for a Cleaner to be based in Allenscroft Primary School, Kingsheath, Birmingham B14 6RP. This is a permanent, part-time role working 12.5 hours per week( Mon-Fri 15.30 18.00). On offer is a competitive salary.
This role reports directly to the Cleaning Manager (Midlands).
· Cleaning Toilets
· Floors and offices to be cleaned to a high standard
· Adhere to company health and safety requirements
· Working with the onsite cleaning team and site team
· Ensure health and safety and COSHH (Control of Cubstances Hazardous to Health)
· Wear company uniform at all times
· Undertake any other responsibility that maybe reasonably expected by the site manager or cleaning supervisor.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Cleaning experience/knowledge is preferred /Training will be given .
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.