ENGIE are recruiting for a CCTV Operator to be based in Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 1EU. This is a permanent full-time role working 56 hours per week. You must hold a valid SIA, CCTV (PSS/MPPV1/2) Operator and Door Supervisor licence to be considered for this role.
Please note as part of our employment vetting you will be required to undergo and pass BS7858 screening for this role.
This consists of:
Criminal records check
5 year work or school history check
Shifts will be 12 hours in duration. A standard shift pattern is 4 on 2 off, following a rolling rota which includes days and nights. However this can change due to operational or business requirements.
· You will work alongside the ENGIE CCTV team in monitoring the Boroughs wide network of CCTV cameras including traffic violations, car parks and security guarding duties on the Guildhall complex.
· Operate the Royal Borough of Kingston Council emergency out of hour’s switchboard
· Monitor the traffic flow in the Royal Borough of Kingston
· Assist the Royal Borough of Kingston Major Incident Team with any emergency situation that may arise
· To have successfully completed an SIA approved course and hold a valid CCTV (PSS/MPPV1/2) Operator and Door Supervisor licence.
· Full clean driving licence required
· Professional communication skills
· Able to work unsupervised in a small team
Who are we?
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
If you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview.
· Posting Date: Jan 22, 2020