Description de l'offre
ENGIE are recruiting for a Caretaker (Zero hours) to be based at Wickersley school & sports college, Bawtry road, Wickersley, Rotherham S66 1JL. This is a 24 month, temporary, Zero hours role, working Monday - Friday, between the hours of 17.30 - 22.00. On offer is a salary of £7.83 per hour.
As part of the team based at Wickersley School & Sports College, the role is to provide an effective and efficient service to ensure the premises under the control of the company are made available, safe and in satisfactory condition for the school and the user groups invited, to use the facilities. Within this environment, you will need to maintain good working relationships with school staff, pupils, parents, external community leaders, members of the public, ENGIE staff and any other people whom come into contact during the lettings. Reporting to the Soft Services Supervisor.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
· To open and close the school or designated areas at appropriate times and to be responsible for the security of the premises and its contents and ensure the security procedures at the school are operated effectively. This includes:
· Opening and locking internal and external doors and windows, closing and locking vehicle and pedestrian gates and setting security alarm systems on final exit.
· Ensuring that the facilities to be used are clean and tidy prior to and after each session.
· Checking rooms before and after use to make sure that they are fit for purpose for both the group hiring and for the school the following day.
· Meeting new groups and showing them to the facilities they have hired.
· Complete footwear inspections for users of synthetic pitches ensuring that appropriate footwear is being worn while playing.
· If any of these facilities are not suitable the employee must summon assistance via the 24-hour helpdesk.
· Assisting groups with any problems they may experience during a letting.
· Ensuring that the premises remain secure.
· General caretaking duties as required, including litter picking and sweeping as required.
· Ensuring that the correct group are playing as shown on the letting’s spreadsheet, which will be e-mailed on a weekly basis.
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
Qualifications or Required Experience:
· Full training will be provided.
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.