ENGIE Insight, formerly Ecova, partners with multi-site businesses that aim to thrive in a sustainable world. With a foundation of accurate and comprehensive resource data – including energy, water, waste and telecom – we apply technology and people expertise to lower costs, drive efficiencies and reduce environmental impact. More than 1,000 customers, including 25%+ of the Fortune 500, turn to ENGIE Insight to help move their sustainable resource management initiatives forward.
ENGIE Insight’s people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture—through training, mentoring and professional development—that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Insight.
*In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application.
Support delivery of ENGIE Insight’s Carbon Management Solutions including carbon advising, GHG inventory report development, inventory management planning, CDP reporting guidance, and other carbon accounting activities. Lead client communication and presentations to establish project timelines and expectations while providing carbon expertise, manage internal workload planning, and continuously explore growth opportunities in this highly competitive space.
· Support delivery of ENGIE Insight’s Carbon Management Solutions including carbon advising, GHG inventory report development, inventory management planning, CDP reporting guidance, and other carbon accounting activities
· Lead specific deliverable elements from start to finish, responsible for quality, on-time delivery and presentation
· Partner with clients and work collaboratively across Engie Insight teams to deliver enterprise-level carbon assessments as well as customized carbon analyses
· Engage with client contact(s) regularly and lead client communication and presentations to establish project timelines and expectations while providing carbon expertise
· Manage internal workload planning and project timelines in collaboration with Sr. Carbon Analysts
· Provide expertise on industry specific emission factors and work with multiple stakeholders to maintain ENGIE Insight’s robust carbon management platform
· Ensure the Carbon Management Solutions team is utilizing the most up-to-date carbon accounting methodologies and assist in the advancement of ENGIE Insight’s infrastructure used to deliver our services, inclusive of inventorying and reporting scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions activities
· Monitor changes to carbon calculation protocols to provide recommendations on enhancements and best practices applicable to our internal processes and systems
· Explore growth opportunities in this highly competitive space and assist in the continued strategic development of our services
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or environmental science
· Carbon management degree qualification and/or Master’s degree desirable
· Relevant industry training or certification desirable
· Minimum 2 years of experience working on climate change issues, preferably within a consulting environment; advanced degree(s) in the industry considered towards experience
· Proven technical expertise in GHG quantification and accounting (utilizing The Climate Registry, WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol, and/or ISO 14064.3; other accounting standards also helpful) and an understanding of climate change regulations, policies, and actions
· Demonstrated ability to conduct international, enterprise-level carbon accounting assessments across multiple industry verticals
· Data management experience preferred
· Project management experience preferred
· Ability to think critically and solve complex problems
· Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
· Skilled in synthesizing and analyzing quantitative data
· Ability to balance multiple projects at one time
· Plays well with others
· Tenacious curiosity and passion to improve the world around you
· Skilled in using Microsoft Office Suite(MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
ENGIE Insight Information
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Insight is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Insight: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
· Posting Date: Sep 5, 2019