ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Business Support Co-ordinator to be based in Avondale House Strathclyde Business Park Bellshill ML4 3NJ. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week. On offer is a Salary of £21,085.36 (inclusive of on call and shift allowance) Are you motivated and enthusiastic? Come and join our exceptional Team.
Working Between 08.00 - 22.00 ( 08.00 - 16.00 or 14.00 - 22.00)
• Answer calls for a growing multi contract fast paced Helpdesk
• Live Call logging on Internal CAFM system (MAXIMO)
• Assigning and Dispatching to various resources via multiple channels
• Work to Service level agreements preventing financial penalties to the business
• Issue reports to Internal and external clients/Customers using in-house system
• Pro-Actively Monitor and Chase work Orders to completion within the required SLA
• Action requests via various channels.
• Administration tasks as required by the business
• Ability to work shifts dependant on position
For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
• FM Helpdesk experience
• Experience of working to strict SLAs & KPIs
• Good Customer Service Skills
• Excellent attention to detail including a high level of accuracy
• Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with Microsoft packages
• Ability to prioritise is essential
Enter details and THEN format using the above tools
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
“if you are a disabled applicant and meet the minimum outlined in the job description, you will be given the opportunity to demonstrate your abilities at interview . ”
· Posting Date: Aug 6, 2019