Description de l'offre
'Dream up your idea of the future with ENGIE.
You are the energy the world needs.
We are looking for thousands of talented individuals from around the world to create energy that respects the environment and that everyone can access. Discover from today exciting and collaborative jobs that contribute for the towns and the world of tomorrow.
250 occupations are waiting for you at ENGIE, world leader in energy.'
Engie are recruiting for an Assistant Estates Manager (Water) to be based in ENGIE Queen Elizabeth Hospital 21 Mindelsohn Way Vincent Court Edgbaston Birmingham B15 2WB. This is a permanent full time role working 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri 9.00-17.00 per hour). On offer is a competitive salary.
The role holder will report to the Technical Services Manager
· Directly accountable for day to day management of the Water Management system in line with HTM’s and L8. Creation and upkeep of Water Management Procedures, log books and manuals in line with HTM’s and L8.
· Ensuring maintenance records and documentation are up to date and available for inspection at all times.
· Ensuring the Water Risk Assessment is up to date and reviewed as required by HTM’s and L8.
· Working with the Projects, Lifecycle and Operational Teams to identify charges of use or to the water systems and review of Water Risk Assessment and testing frequencies.
· Ensuring Inspection monitoring and maintenance activities are assessed to ensure that they do not create a hazard for those who undertake the work or for those who could be affected by it.
· Reviewing results of monitoring and testing and creation action plans following unsatisfactory results.
· Assessing and implementing the degree and frequency of maintenance and monitoring as required by the Water Risk Assessment.
· Creating, issuing, monitoring and filing inspection and maintenance checklists.
· Ensure the provision of adequately trained and supervised manpower;
· Monitoring of the quality of the work carried out to ensure that it is consistently acceptable;
· The implementation of financial control procedures.
· Ensure that an accurate record of all assets relating to the hot and cold water distribution systems is set up and regularly maintained. They must also ensure that records of all maintenance, inspection and testing activities are kept up-to-date and properly stored.
· Assist the Technical Services Managers undertake negotiations with subcontractors and suppliers to provide a cost effective service with reference to the contract SLA’s.
· Responsible for specific elements of budgetary control and give additional assistance with financial controls with reference to departmental budgetary control, stock, contracts etc.
· Carry out inspections and audits of both in house and 3rd party staff to ensure compliance with Contract Requirements, in a timely manner, to the required standard and documented correctly.
· Managing and resolving incidents of non-compliance with Contract and Company Requirements
· Responsible for the action and validation of time sheets, on-call sheet, Annual leave requests and general personnel issues.
· Assist in the production of the relevant statistics for use in maintaining budgetary control.
· Assisting management with development and the implementation of relevant approved new works, inclusive of financial control.
· Assist in updating on new technology and advising on any future requirements to the staff training programme.
· Assist the Carryout ENGIE's Safety Prevention Audits and compliance audits (SPV) Across the contract on both Internal work force and Sub-contractors
· Carry out Monthly minimum 10% Audit checks on works carried out by the estates teams ensuring compliance, report shortfalls and training requirements.
· Carrying out inspections of site tools, plant, access equipment and first aid equipment, reporting on findings and manage resolution ensuring safety and compliance. For more information about ENGIE please visit:http://www.engie.com/en/candidates-area/
· Ability to show understanding of statutory maintenance requirements, legislation, Health Technical Memorandums, Health Building Notes and other technical documentation.
· A sound knowledge of standard spreadsheet packages and computerised estates and project management systems. Must be able to manage people, be self- motivating, able to work on own initiative, liaise and delegate effectively with staff operating in a multi-disciplinary environment.
· A sound knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act, the Construction Design and Management Regulations and other relevant statutory requirements will be required.
· Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of technical and estates and building issues in the provision of construction, maintenance and FM services
· City and Guild or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline
· Good organizational skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Ideally Experience working within a Mental Health Facility but not essential
· Experience of Microsoft Office software essential, including Outlook, Word,
This role requires an enhanced disclosure
An enhanced disclosure contains the following information:
· All convictions both current and past,
· Cautions, reprimands and warnings help on the police national computer for England and Wales,
· Relevant convictions in Scotland and Northern Ireland may be included,
· Checks against the Children’s and Vulnerable adults barring list,
· Additional checks for relevant information held by the local police forces for the position being applied for. For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.