· Job Description:
Job leads staffing and resource management for multiple accounts and/or small to medium sized projects. Assists in managing smaller aspects of larger programs.
Essential Job Functions
· Creates and implements project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for multiple projects. Prepares detailed statements of work and gains concurrence and approval from stakeholders regarding various project aspects and adjusts accordingly. Participates in staffing/resource reviews to ensure adherence to staffing and project allocation expectations.
· Assists in the staffing of projects. Organizes project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Participates in work as applicable.
· Manages costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project staffing. Ensures schedule and budget are met.
· Working with the onboarding of employees on the account.
· Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies possible project risks. Recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
· Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, information technology, engineering or related field preferred
· Three or more years of experience in project management
· Solid experience working with MS Project
· Experience working with project management methodology including budget development, project planning, control and assurance methodologies, project management software and finance and accounting concepts and practices
· Healthcare background preferred.
· PPMC application knowledge/experience
· Good communication skills
· Interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
· Creative thinking and problem solving skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
· Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized projects
· Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
· Willingness to travel
· Office environment
· Infrequent evening or weekend work