· Job Description:
Responsible for execution of commodity / category strategies worldwide. Executes company procurement strategies, policies and tactics required to achieve objectives. Ensures execution of procurement channel and category strategies in delivery of the company internal projects and 3rd party products/services when part of company customer solutions; purchasing and buying. Coordinates purchasing activities with engineering and manufacturing departments, strategic procurement, and company Business Units to maintain inventories at planned levels (where applicable), ensure assurance of supply, maintain service levels, meet business requirements, and mitigate risk. May include inventory management. At the non-exempt level, may assist with establishing and maintaining the production control system.
· Provides procurement operations, focusing on basic commodities that require limited technical expertise.
· Collaborates with team members across the organization to meet commodity objectives, business controls, and compliance requirements.
· Performs process-oriented tasks applying discretion and judgment, such as taking purchase requests, making essential business procurement and financial checks and using automated tools.
· Contributes to cross- functional team goals and objectives through execution of commodity strategies via tactical delivery.
Education and Experience Required:
· First level university degree or equivalent experience.
· Typically 0-2 years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Mastery in English and local language.
· Basic understanding of procurement processes.
· Developed analytical and technical aptitude.
· Basic business application skills (e.g., Web-based, SAP-based).
· Good communication skills.