As the partner of choice for its clients in the Food, Pet Food, nutraceutical and aquaculture industries, DIANA has become a world leader in organoleptic solutions based on natural ingredients.
DIANA works alongside its clients to increase the sensorial and nutritional performance of their products and to win new markets, thanks to its unique expertise in biosciences and major investments in innovation.
Our Food business unit is seeking a Product & Process Engineer for 18 months.
Our FOOD business unit provides high added value natural ingredients to its customers in the agro-food industry around the world. From a natural range of fruit, vegetables, meat and seafood products processed into concentrates, powders, flakes and pieces, DIANA, FOOD offers solutions with both sensorial (taste, color, texture and visual impact) and nutritional benefits (Health& Nutrition, food preservation).With a unique position in its markets, DIANA, FOOD bases its business on a deep biosciences expertise, reinforced by a multi-stream mastery from vegetables to meat and seafood raw materials, all to ensure food safety and traceability.
This role will report to the Engineering Manager. You will be responsible for process optimization and coordination of new product scale up between R&D and Operations. You will develop new products in regards to data entry: optimization, profitability, competitiveness. You will maintain industrial products and equipment qualification on site. Also ensure follow-up and quality of manufactured products and ensure respect of DIANA FOOD standards and processes.
- Set up all the relevant indicators needed for process monitoring.
- Analyze indicators and compare with similar processes in France.
- Define and prioritize improvement projects (corrective actions to dysfunctions & optimization projects).
- Implement improvement actions.
- Analyze the results
- Ensures process analysis by defining relevant indicators: productivity, energy costs, material efficiency, material losses and breakdowns;
- Contribute, in liaison with the production manager and the team leaders, to the analysis of the causes and to the definition of the corrective action plans.
- Ensures the monitoring of corrective action plans and assesses the efficiency.
- Ensures optimization TRS working on improving boot times, washing times, making the clock
- Analysis of process steps.
- Ensures the definition of improvement plans, and the monitoring action plans.
- Contributes to the definition of possible means to achieve the objectives for improvement.
- Ensures the implementation of relevant indicators on each position to highlight the parameters to be followed.
- Using the examples of the French sites, provides the work of consolidated hourly indicators
- Automatic layout to follow as closely and in real time.
Master’s Degree in Food Science Engineering or equivalent. You must have a first experience in project management or development / technical support. Must be rigorous and know how to manage projects independently. You like to take up challenges and speak English fluently. French is a plus.
« Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx. Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission V.I.E est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience. »