We are a London based fund media house. Our objective is to provide professional investors with independent, quantitative & qualitative research on star quality funds together with an education into fund selection, fund management and financial markets.
We are looking for a Marketing and Client Servicing Intern to deliver effective and efficient creative solutions and oversee the tactical planning and implementation of a well renowned events portfolio. You will assist our clients to better understand the full potential of our services and act liaison between the client and customer service. This Internship is for 6-12 months.
Key roles and responsibilities
• Daily communication with investors to identify the products they’re investing into
• Build investor profiles in Zurich and Geneva
• Introduce the fund events and talk about different strategies
• Coordinate campaigns using social media, content marketing, SEO marketing and email marketing
• Expand the client base and develop strong relationships with investors over time
• Evaluate the firm's client service capabilities to independently develop process improvements and efficiency gains
• Understand industry best practise
• Communicate effectively with fund managers and investors regarding quantitative and qualitative data
• Degree Level with some knowledge of financial services.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a close-knit team
• Ability to organise, prioritise and multi task effectively in a busy and dynamic environment.
• The ability to be flexible and successful in adapting to organisational changes