Samples Administrator (Part Time – 20 hours)
About the job
Looking for a role where you can show your organisation, spreadsheet, and heavy-lifting skills – plus make a difference whilst you do it? Then join us on our mission to make plant-based mainstream, in a role where you'll be supporting the Marketing team for Alpro's largest market.
This job role is part of the Marketing Team in the UK and will provide support to both the marketing and wider sales team of circa 60 people. Reporting to the Marketing Director the role will be responsible for effectively managing and co-ordinating product sample requirements for our customers and the wider Alpro business.:
· Our product samples are often required by our retailers and customers. You will be responsible forworking with the team to forecast the quantities needed,placing the orders, managing the timings and deliveries, arranging couriers where necessary and following up to ensure everything is delivered in full and on time to the right place. This requires both organisation skills, an agile approach, a great people style, and importantly – a willingness to get stuck in and pack boxes and lift product.
· You will also be required to order and arrange delivery of orders for our internal Alpro teams in other countries or other business events.
· You will be responsible for keeping our product stockroom & chillers in order, and filling up as required by the internal teams.
· Finally you will be support the Marketing Director in other general administrative duties as required. This may also include deputising for the receptionist in her absence
If you want to be part of a fun, growing, dynamic business in one of the most exciting categories in the market then look no further!
To be successful in this role you will have ideally have 12 – 24 months experience in an administrative role in a fast paced, demanding business.
All training will be provided but we are looking for someone whose key strengths include:
· Top class organisational and planning skills
· Good time management skills
· Engaging communication skills – in person, on e-mail and over the phone
· Strong interpersonal skills - to deal with members of the team at all levels
· The ability to be a team player and maintain a sense of humour
This is definitely an active role, certainly not your typical desk job, as you'll regularly be handling a lot of product and packing and moving boxes on delivery and to be ready for collection. You will also need to have a full driving license and your own car as the role may also involve shopping for samples for local retailers at times.
Whatever your experience you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a team and the desire to contribute to the success of that team by being proactive and self motivated. In short your mindset and attitude is just as important to us as your experience.
Alpro, the European plant-based pioneer of Danone, brings health through food to as many people as possible by producing healthy, tasty plant-based food and drink in a way that respects the planet. One Planet. One Health . Our delicious plant-based products are made from soya, almonds, hazelnuts, cashew, rice, oats or coconut. We want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world and thanks to our efforts to combine social and environmental goals with financial success, Alpro is B Corp certified.
Join our vibrant teams and feel the Alpro vibe of positivism and openness, collaboration and passion for quality.
The role is based in our UK Head Office in Solihull (near to the NEC) and attracts a good salary package including pension and private healthcare.The role is part time at 20 hours per week ideally - 4 hours per day over 5 days per week. We are however flexible about the start and finish times so happy to discuss this further at the interview stage.By joining us you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative food companies in the world.
So, are you ready to work in a super-fun, fast-paced and supportive team environment where we'll champion your development and of course provide as much plant-based goodness as you need! What are you waiting for!
Hit the apply button, but please do so before 30th November 2020