DANONE SA in WBS IS/IT is looking for RPA Development Apprenticeship - September 2020 inSAINT-OUEN.
With our global presence, brands and business within our mission,bringing health through food to as many people as possible; we believe that people growth is a key asset to reach a sustainable business performance. Take this opportunity to GROW together!
RPA Development Apprenticeship - H/F – September 2020
« ONE PLANET, ONE HEALTH », ça vous parle ?
Healthy eating habits require a healthy planet, which is what our signature “One Planet, One Health” embodies.
At Danone, every voice counts, so join our teams as our new Apprentice in RPA Development in Saint-Ouen and then Rueil-Malmaison to build with us the future of Danone!
· Support and Develop different business cases using TOSCA tool (automation no regression test tool).
· Monitoring of KPI's for different services within GTI APPs (Key Performance Indicators).
· Analysis of the requirements : will work with users & developers to obtain a full understanding of the different software’s requirements. They analyze users’ needs and recommend new solutions or upgrades to existing programs. May collaborate with business or systems analysts who carry out the detailed investigation into software requirements.
· Design: will translate the functional requirements of the software into a specification design
· Testing: will test programs to ensure that he meet the requirements of the specification and that they are free of errors, known as bugs
· Documentation: he willprepare detailed documentation for software programs. Documentation provides a description of the functions and operation of the software that team members can refer to if they need to modify or upgrade the program
· You are a Bac+4/5 Level (minimum) student, from an engineering school or a university;
· You are available in September for 1 year;
· Knowledge in UiPath is a plus
· You are ready to learn new processes and new tools/technologies;
· You demonstrate strong analytical skills;
· You have a strong ability in concept formalization, and you are able to create clear documentation;
· You are fluent in English both written and oral;
· You have a strong ability in communication, and you are able to work in an international environment, in virtual teams and with remote clients;
· You are able to work under pressure.
THE ICING ON THE CAKE:
· You will experience IT project management methodology in an international environment;
· You will benefit from a proper integration and a personalized HR follow-up all along your Danone experience
If this offer appeals to you, apply now because it will disappear once the ideal candidate has been found!
The recruitment process will consist in two steps :
· A phone interview with HR
· A physical interview with the manager for the position
Stack the odds on your side to get the apprenticeship by watching this video on our recruitment process at Danone here
If you need more information about this apprenticeship, before you apply officially you can check our career website.