) is an award-winning VC-backed, tech-for-good company. We help people access the courts and the legal system through crowdfunding. Since our launch in 2015 we have helped important cases raise millions in funding to challenge the government, go to the Supreme Court and change the law. We’ve been featured in the BBC, TechCrunch, the Guardian and others as a game-changer in access to justice, and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a driven, ambitious graduate for a three to six-month paid internship, with the possibility of staying on after. You will work closely with all members of our team to work on areas of social media and content generation . You will:
● Produce, edit and optimise social media posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn;
● Maintain and update the social media calendar;
● Drive continual innovation on social media strategy, setting goals to increase brand
awareness and increase engagement;
● Manage ongoing reporting process to give visibility to content and social metrics;
● Write blogs, newsletters and other content to drive customer engagement and conversion.
● You are a motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment with minimal guidance;
● You are digitally savvy and have a proven track record of growing social media audiences through your personal channels or professionally;
● You’re knowledgeable about social media trends and are confident enough to adopt a clear voice that reflects the CrowdJustice brand;
● You are a content nerd, from writing to visuals and know what makes a good story.
● This is a paid internship (London living wage) and we have frequent team outings and lunches;
● A role with huge scope for growth and development, and the opportunity to work on a small, ambitious and fun team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company!