) is an award-winning VC-backed, tech-for-good company. We help people access the courts and the legal system through crowdfunding. Since our launch in 2015 we have helped important cases raise millions in funding to challenge the government, go to the Supreme Court and change the law. We’ve been featured in the BBC, TechCrunch, the Guardian and others as a game-changer in access to justice, and we’re just getting started.
We are seeking a driven, ambitious graduate for a three to six-month paid internship, with the possibility of staying on after. You will work closely with all members of our team to work on areas of user support and business development. You will:
* Identify and research potential business development opportunities and develop systematic and efficient approaches to community outreach;
* Record and analyse data you are collecting;
* Speak to potential CrowdJustice case owners on the phone
* Be the go-to person at CrowdJustice for both backers and case owners, guiding them in using our platform via email and phone inquiries;
* Draft weekly legal content for our in-house blog and industry publications.
* You are a motivated self-starter who can thrive in a fast-moving startup environment with minimal guidance;
* You are able to think creatively around how to complete tasks and achieve the outcome you want to get to, but at the same time take a rigorous, systematic approach to recording the approach and the outcome;
* You are confident on the phone and engage easily with people from different backgrounds;
* You love the idea of doing good well by doing good, and want to put your commercial mindset to work in an environment where you are truly making a difference;
* (Ideal but not essential You have a background in law, whether through studying for a law degree or through previous work experience within the legal industry.
* This is a paid internship (London living wage) and we have frequent team outings and lunches;
* A role with huge scope for growth and development, and the opportunity to work on a small, ambitious and fun team.
Please send your CV and cover letter.