The CMS Project Administrator is responsible for implementing website content, and execution of digital initiatives for various online projects for the exteriors products groups.
This individual will maintain content for CertainTeed.com and other digital properties using CMS software, creating content and ensuring content in compliance with CertainTeed digital brand standards. They will regularly develop new landing pages, content pages, form pages and promotional pages based on strategic priorities. The CMS Project Administrator will also ensure updates are complete and accurate.
- Uploading content (images, multimedia, webpages, documents) for CertainTeed and SGNA properties
- Section 508 remediation of web pages and documents (Word, PDF, PowerPoint)
- Quality Assurance and quality control of the digital properties, blogs and other online vehicles
- Final copyediting and proofreading of site and blog content (text and code)
- Image optimization using Photoshop
- 1-2 Years of content management experience in corporate or agency environment
- Hands-on experience with CMS technology (Drupal, Sharepoint, Wordpress, etc.) to manage content for large-scale websites
- Familiarity with the editorial process and working with writers and editors who provide the content
- Proficiency with HTML preferred
- Proficiency with CSS preferred
- Strong reasoning and communication skills necessary to speak with key stakeholders
- Excellent solo working skills – keeping yourself accountable for both your growth and the quality of your work
- Robust interpersonal skills – collaborating and supporting the team is a critical success factor
Through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products, CertainTeed, headquartered in Malvern, Pennsylvania, has helped shape the building products industry for more than 110 years. Founded in 1904 as General Roofing Manufacturing Company, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," inspired the name CertainTeed. Today, CertainTeed is a leading North American brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, drywall and ceilings.
A subsidiary of Saint-Gobain, one of the world’s largest and oldest building products companies, CertainTeed has more than 6,300 employees and more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. www.certainteed.com
At Saint-Gobain we design, manufacture and distribute materials which are key ingredients in the wellbeing of each of us and the future of all. Join our innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial community to improve the world of tomorrow with us.
Avant de postuler, veillez à vérifier les conditions d’éligibilité pour cette destination http://www.civiweb.com/FR/le-volontariat-international/conditions-du-VIE.aspx
Le visa requis dans le cadre d’une mission VIE est en effet soumis à des conditions de formation et/ou d’expérience »