We are excited to present a wonderful opportunity for a recent graduate to join our Watch & Fine Jewellery Marketing team for a 1 year, full time, Internship. The successful candidate will ideally start in January 2021, and stay with us through to December 2021.
In order to be successful in this role, the candidate will deliver on the following responsibilities:
· Product launch: coordinate local adaptation of launch sheets & download product imagery from ArtBox. Share the launch sheets to the W&FJ, Fashion boutiques, Personal Shopping & Region (incl. Canada). Share watchmaking launches with Wholesale network (incl. new product imagery & descriptions; 4 times/year)
· Mapping Book Update (Twice per year)
· iPads follow up: Push product launches (monthly) + weekly push High Jewellery (once stock arrives)
· Translation validations (bi-monthly)
· Data analysis: product related BI extracts including trends, product launch impacts on category, top selling references (monthly)
· Promotion Budget follow up: coding of invoices & monthly follow up with Head of Marketing
· Boutique orders consolidation (twice a year)
· Traffic follow up: combine the 3 boutiques footfall count (weekly) & update during Managers meeting
· Managers meeting : share the minutes of meetings with the team (weekly)
· Prepare Image folder: for clients (digital or printed: on demand liaise with High Business Development Manager)
· Training: participate actively to inform the boutiques (& Region) of the new training online. Collect feedback from morning briefings.
· Local Events: gift ordering, photo holder designing, transfers from Croydon, HJ end-of-year VIC gifts coordination
· HJ Local Events: prepare event book, assist with guest list & invitation process (insert, calligraphy, postage)
· HJ International Events: Invitation process (insert/calligraphy), assist with personalised program bookings (activities, flowers, make-up etc…), agency coordination for VIPs > be available for coordination over weekend during international events (twice a year)
If you feel you can excel in this position, we would be delighted to hear from you.