Reason for being [WHY]
Customers’ expectations are evolving; they expect a brand to place the customer at the center of its ecosystem. Customers are looking for personalized relationship with the Brand, immediacy of services and memorable experiences. Digital is a key factor to address these new expectations.
Even if they do not buy directly online, they often discover products, prepare their retail visit and eventually intend to be recognized when visiting our boutique. In this context, our customer’s journeys are more and more at the center of concern, and ability to collect, analyze and activate data is a must-have.
CHANEL aims at providing clients with an exclusive and consistent brand experience – across channels, markets and product categories. Given that our current client systems landscape is very fragmented, the Leadership team made data a priority and missioned the Global Corporate IT department to tool the business with a global customer 360 view to support retail and online applications, cross-regional customer recognition, global eServices and analytics capabilities.
Furthermore, the recent application of the legal EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) increase existing legal requirements. In this context, CHANEL is going beyond this regulation, deploying its own requirements of high standard of client data protection.
Last but not least, consumer-generated content (CGC); i.e. online reviews, questions and answers, star ratings, blogs, and brand-related photos and videos; is great source of insights that CHANEL can leverage for services development.
To make it happen… [WHAT]
The client and data domain triggers, supports or helps accelerate initiatives and projects that bring seamless and personalized omni-channel client experiences. It is in charge of developing a long-term vision and strategic planning activities regarding Customer Relationship Management, Marketing technologies (Martechs) and global data initiatives, in close partnership with Divisional (Fashion ; Jewelry ; Perfume & Beauty) and Regional leaders.
It coordinates the global CRM technologies convergence roadmap (such as the CRM Harmonization program and the below global customer identity management program) and will ensure its evolution within the IT ecosystem of CHANEL.
It actively participate in the (client) data governance to support customer centricity, global technological consistency, and new data analysis and activation skills.
It explore new marketing technologies facilitating seamless omni-channel journeys and personalization to integrate them, if necessary, in the global Client IT roadmap.
It animates a subject matter experts’ community around Data and IT Client programs and will coordinate global IT governance around these topics.
- Support Digital CRM & Data team to produce strategic presentations;
- Actively participate in the animation of the CRM & Data global cummunity supporting the governance set-up and organizing regular events and sharing technical watch;
- Help the team to continuously improve best practices on our marketing tools;
- Support our transition to on-demande Dataviz approach (internal needs and/or business needs);
- Setup dashboards at team level to monitor activities, budget spent and project progress.
- Evaluate offers of service providers and tools that can be deployed
- Carry out a strategic watch/benchmarks of technological solutions
- Support budget follow-up
- Formation : Bac +5 (Université, Ecole d’Ingénieur ou Ecole de Commerce)
- Communication : excellentes capacités de communication, d'accompagnement, d'explication, de créativité et d’adaptation.
- Langues : Français/Anglais courant (écrit et oral), rédaction de l’ensemble des documentations projet en anglais,
- Appétences pour les problématiques : Expérience Client, CRM, Data , Ecommerce et IT
Based at Neuilly-sur-Seine and La Défense (131 avenue Charles de Gaulle & Kwerk La Défense).