The Digital & CRM Benelux team is looking for its next intern to help them identify and implement the most strategic projects for CHANEL in the Benelux market for 2021.
You will be working across our three divisions (Fashion, Fragrance & Beauty and Watches & Fine Jewelry) and within three very distinct markets (Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg).
You must be able to thrive in a flat organizational structure. You will report directly to the CRM and Digital managers. Your role will entail working with three other people on a day to day basis, while simultaneously collaborating on a broader scale within a very multicultural and collaborative work environment.
We are looking for a committed, creative and enthusiastic person. You must be self-starting and proactive; able to balance and understand the needs of three highly distinct regional markets. We ask of you to be very autonomous, thorough in your analysis and keep up with important deadlines.
It is a growing team, where you will have the chance to have a great deal of responsibilities if you prove to be a fit.
Job mission among others:
· Identify, build and monitor business opportunities within our own retail distribution and with our retail partners for our three divisions.
· Analyze our communication performance.
· Help identify and implement new sales opportunities within our market.
· Help streamline existing internal processes
· Support the team in implementing the CRM calendar for both physical mailings and e-mailings to our customer database and our retailers.
· Content validation
· Periodic cross divisional updates
· Manage the campaigns animations on wholesalers website (assets brief, animation plan, social media posts, sampling, etc.)
· Support new projects launches
· Provide products information for new products launches
· Helping with the validation of mood boards according to the new launches
· Follow-up the new launches calendar and help in managing prices insertion
Why CHANEL Digital & CRM team?
· Because you will benefit from tailor-made support, where you will grow in a fast-paced environment. Continuous training that will allow you to evolve very quickly and develop your skills.
· We are a young enthusiastic and ambitious team behind a true international project.
· You will have autonomy, achieve personal results and tackle real challenges with real quick impacts on our revenues.
· You will be empowered and responsible, which is fundamental for the development of the company and the further development of our team.
· You will work with motivated, dynamic and committed teams.
A great opportunity to play a significant role in an international team working on very exciting projects!
· Master’s student, preferably with a previous professional experience.
· Very autonomous, fast-learner, adaptable, enthusiastic and team-player.
· Think outside the box
· Analytical skills
· interested in Marketing, Online Marketing and the Luxury Industry.
· English native or bilingual. It is a plus you are a Dutch or/and French speaker.
· Interview with Carmela D’Amico head of Digital, and Noé Despouys Garapon head of CRM & Clienteling.
· Interview with Titia Seubring (HR)
· Interview with Guergana Ivanova, Benelux General Director