Do you want to take your career to the next level as part of one of the big five IT and business process firms in the world? Do you have demonstrable experience of providing first class PA support to senior management teams? Can you manage multiple diaries, control a busy workload and deal with competing demands? If so, we would like to hear from you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Diary management.
• Meeting co-ordination.
• Travel and hotel requests.
• Purchasing items require through eProcurement.
• eProcurement approvals.
• Holiday submissions and approvals through the HR portal.
• Timesheet submission and approvals.
• Co-ordinating events.
• Updating the business development visibility portal.
• Room bookings / desk bookings.
• Manage catering requests.
• Expenses submission / approval of staff group expenses.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Demonstrable success in a similar role.
• First class communication skills at all levels.
• Natural ability to instil confidence.
• Process driven and highly diligent.
• Ability to juggle complex and heavy workloads.
• Experience of adjusting priorities and working autonomously.
• Ability to travel occasionally to other local offices
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.