Introduced in 2016, as the first exhibition of its kind in Europe, the Business Funding Show constitutes an international congregation of businesses, lenders and investors, creating a massive forum of priceless networking opportunities, both for companies looking to raise investment, and the key players in the investment community.
The BFS will officially be returning for its fourth year in 2019, and we are looking to expand and create even more connections within the industry.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Junior Sales person who will help us find new clients and contribute to our ongoing growth.
This is your chance to join a fast-growing event company that helps the UK's most promising businesses to get funding and support. If you would like a role where you can kick start a career in sales, be trained to a high standard and given freedom and responsibility, then we would like to hear from you.
You will get great hands-on experience and access to the world of funding and famous entrepreneurs.
You'll also learn how to:
- Generate leads;
- Effectively communicate the benefits of exhibiting to potential clients;
- Be proactive and look for new sales opportunities;
- Identify new business, primarily through telephone and email communication;
- Set-up appointments with decision makers;
- Maximise stand revenue, whilst ensuring the quality of exhibitors reflects our high standard;
- Network at business events;
- Ensure all exhibitor queries are addressed efficiently and sales opportunities are maximised.
Full guidance and support will be provided.