Description de l'offre
Breca Swimrun is an endurance sport company that organises world-class swimrun races in the UK and New Zealand. Swimrun involves teams of two traversing trail and open water, running in their wetsuits and swimming in their shoes.
We’re looking for a smart, creative intern with an interest in sports and fitness to join our London team. This is an amazing opportunity to contribute to the growth of an international brand and define an exciting new sport.
• building a database of press contacts
• writing copy for our monthly newsletters
• write and schedule posts on our social media channels
• report to the Head of PR
• Attend our swimrun event weekends
• Create and post engaging content on our social media channels
• Assist the founder and CEO
• Assist the Founder and CEO with ad hoc work
The ideal candidate is:
- Creative: you should have lots of ideas and be passionate about working in a startup
- Switched on: you should be a fast-learner with a degree from a top university
- Reliable: you need to be able to work independently and have an organised, methodical approach
- Data-driven: we base our decisions on data gathered across all channels. You should be able to analyse it and clearly communicate its results
You will start on a one-month internship, we are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible. Clean driving license required. The office is in Hackney Wick.