Bolloré Transport & Logistics is one of the world's leading transportation groups with 36,000 employees spread among 105 countries where it carries out its business activities in ports, freight forwarding, railways and in oil logistics.
We are looking for a Civil Engineer for our subsidiary located in Freetown.
JOB PURPOSE & MAIN MISSIONS:
The VIE will assit the Freetown Terminal Manager and his team in the follow up of the project regardings all the construction topics like :
- Follow up and coordinate the construction of a building (2/3 floors)
- Follow up and control different projects due to recent Freetown Terminal Extension
- Report to Management status of the construction
- Detailed design validation and follow up of agreement process
- Quality works monitoring and follow up of the quality process
- Follow up of enviromental measure
- Works progress monitoring
Degree in Construction engineering
Experience in Civil engineering or project management is recommended
The candidate must be autonomous and assertive when meeting experienced professionals.
Fluent English is mandatory
Good knowledge of Office Softwares and Autocad are mandatory
At least 2 years professional experience would be a strong additional asset