DEPARTMENT - COLLECTIONS
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - TEMPORARY
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We're a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Supporting Collections and the Technical Support Manager in line with departmental procedures and timescales. Providing clarity in resolving complex queries which may arise within the teams. Ensuring that all aspects are carried out in an efficient and professional manner.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· Repossessions/Cash Collections – Ensuring external agents are instructed promptly and these instructions are executed in an appropriate timeframe
· Administrations/Liquidations/Insolvencies – Where possible seek to novate and insolvenant contracts and if non recover equipment if economical
· ODS Write Offs – Action and log where necessary all account adjustments
· Complex queries/reconciliations/TVRP – Assist Collections to resolve complex queries from complex account reconciliations through to read disputes with relevant
· Technical Support Administration - Promptly administer the Technical Support and TS Collections email inboxes resolving issues when they arise.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Working within a Customer Service and Collections environment
Confident telephone manner
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Amending invoices to accelerate payment, diesel price increase, transfers (not in agenda)
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.