DEPARTMENT - TS COLLECTIONS
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - TEMPORARY
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We're a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
To assist in the identification and collection of arrears across the business and provide the administrative services required to control and remedy cases of customer arrears and default.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
· To carefully monitor new and existing arrears cases
· To actively chase all monies due on unpaid customer invoices
· In cases of arrears occurring due to administrative error, take corrective action
· Initiate standard procedure to remedy arrears cases, as per the sectorial collections strategies
· Respond accurately to general queries regarding arrears cases from both customers and internal staff
· To follow the department policy and procedures and all FCA regulatory compliance e.g. Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Securities CONC
· Report on any major arrears or default cases to Collections Manager and Head of Collections & Recoveries.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Working within a Customer Service and Collections environment
Confident telephone manner
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
· Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
· Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.