Owned by BNP Paribas, one of the world's top performing banks, we are a global and UK leading player within the vehicle leasing industry. The growth that we've achieved in recent years and the number of major industry awards that we've won are testament to our innovative products, strong service ethics and most of all, the commitment and skill of our teams. Together, we're the wheels behind business. Because leasing vehicles is about so much more than just getting from A to B. Joining us, your passion and skill will help make every journey a great one, and we'll help you steer from strength to strength.
About the role
In this role you will assist with a range of duties across the Corporate Sales Account Teams in Manchester. This will include supporting our Account Managers with key enabling tasks, administration activities and most importantly how we deliver the best levels of service and solutions to our Corporate customers.
The successful candidate will learn and be given training in the required skills and responsibilities over the term of the apprenticeship to then be able to undertake the full range of duties listed below in support of the Manchester Account Teams.
The duration of the Apprenticeship is 15 months.
Are you are good with people and a real team player? Are you a skilled planner with a keen attention to detail? Do you have the ability to prioritise work effectively? Can you communicate well with customers on the phone and via email?
Ideal candidate profile
What will you do?
· Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, making outgoing calls, responding to emails and assisting with administrative and support
· Deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way
· Accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised
· Meeting agreed targets and helping to support the delivery of Arval's objectives
· Effectively using IT, to maintain computerised records/management information systems
What qualifications will you get?
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Apprenticeship training is delivered by QA Apprenticeships.
5 GCSE's including English and Maths with grade C and above
What's in it for you?
You will find our office environment welcoming and friendly and you will be given the perfect setting to offer the professional standard of service and the opportunities to develop your own career. We are located near to the Trafford Centre with excellent links for your daily commute. Take a look at these benefits:
· Private Healthcare
· Life Assurance 4X salary
· Company Pension (the company will add in up to 10% into your pension pot every month if you put in 5%)
· 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
· Volunteering Days
· Free Parking
Here is a recent video that shows life at Arval:- https://youtu.be/dwYJZ1WfGno
If this opportunity sounds like the challenge you are looking for then we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take a step into your career.
Note: This advert may close early if suitable candidates are found before the advertised close date is reached.