Job Field: PROD - Production, Maintenance & Technicians
Location: Battle Creek-Michigan, MI, US
Company: BASF Corporation
Job Type: Standard
Job ID: EN_US_1902593
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, citizenship, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability status, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At BASF, we create chemistry through the power of connected minds. By balancing economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility, we are building a more sustainable future through chemistry. As the world’s leading chemical company, we help our customers in nearly every industry meet the current and future needs of society through science and innovation.
We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with strong emphasis process safety, as well as safety of our employees and the communities we operate in and are always working to form the best team—especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
Where the Chemistry Happens…
Process Technician (1902593) – Battle Creek, MI
The Process Technician will complete all work orders and other related tasks as required. Obtain data and documentation metrics in computer and log books as required. The Process Technician will also be responsible for the following …
· Maintaining ISO standards – 9001 and 14001.
· Completes minor and preventative maintenance as required.
· Perform regular mechanical, electrical and electronic troubleshooting as required.
· Participate in all required training sessions and team meetings.
· Demonstrate commitment to following all safety procedures and complies with established health and safety guidelines and use of PPE as required at the production site.
· Follow required housekeeping and safety procedures.
· Monitor and perform necessary equipment setting adjustments and records all changes.
· Make adjustments on equipment as necessary based on prescribed recipe in designated work area.
· Perform quality control checks and helps maintain customer requirements according to specifications.
· Assist in modifying work instructions as required.
· Process Technicians will lift up to 50lbs
Rotating schedule (day/night/weekend); must be willing to overtime, as required.
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You…
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You @BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you—the whole you—in all stages of your life and career. With you @BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Ingredients for Success: What We Look for in You…
· High School Diploma or GED
· Experience working in manufacturing plant or warehouse.
· Fork truck driving experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BASF recognizes institutions of higher education accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.