Description de l'offre
Babylon Radio is a multicultural site with information about living here, visiting and things to do, playing music from all around the world, running multicultural events and more. The components of our project consist on a Web Radio, a Web Site and a Multicultural Community, which are created to help people to feel included, informed and welcome through our website, radio shows and events. Our aim is to help people around the world unite through music with no barriers of borders, race, religion or politics.
As a media planner, you will decide on which media is best suited to advertising Babylon Radio’s services. If you’re interested in different advertising media and have good negotiation skills, this may be the job for you. You’ll be using your good spoken and written communication to present your ideas to the team. You’ll also need good ‘people skills’ and be able to work well in a team. your personal qualities, your creativity, enthusiasm for advertising and interest in different advertising media.
- meet with the client and an account executive to understand the client’s advertising needs
- research how the target audience uses different media like TV, radio, magazines, social media and the internet
- plan the best times and places to show advertisements
- present plans and costings to clients
- work closely with creative teams, researchers and other members of the advertising team
- work with a media buyer to work out costs and book advertising space
- build close working relationships with other media organisations.
No professional experience is required.
The successful candidate should demonstrate personal qualities such as: creativity, quick thinking and business sense, as well as show your passion in the various social and advertising media.
If you find this opportunity suitable for you, send us your CV today.
All applications will be considered.