Description de l'offre
If the following key words resonate with yourself-
Mental Health, inspire, engage and create then read on
All though we can’t give too much away about what we do on this medium- ASSIF is a mental health initiative which has the support of CALM, Samaritans and MIND. The technology underneath it is being worked on by some fantastic people from Google and Oxford University so this really is an opportunity to jump on board with something that is innovative and will help people.
This is a key role within a vibrant atmosphere based out of the exciting WeWork office space in Spinningfields, in Manchester City Centre. Whilst we’re discussing our offices- working for us you’ll be eligible for free Yoga classes, meditation classes, you’ll have access to your own bar, the Thursday after work club in our offices provides Manchesters finest bars and restaurants the opportunities to show off their business and boy they do that, all expenses paid trips to London to work out of the Google offices when needed!!
So what’s not to love?!?
You will work with and support the our Social Media Tribe in developing and driving creative direction in line with overall strategies for the brand and deliver all aspects of the brand expression, digital marketing and PR collateral.
This will involve:
* Taking briefs and delivering compelling creative output
* Working closely with the our ‘Social Media Tribe’ and Founders, challenging them to generate fresh, creatively appealing and commercially viable ideas.
* Bring the brand to life in various internal and external brand communications
* You will be part of the brand team where you will lead creative brainstorms and answer campaign briefs.
* You will take part in the creative process of the brand campaigns and bring to life ideas and concepts in your design
* Plan, develop and produce fresh visual, sharable content to engage our customers and online community.
* Know your stuff about graphic design and animation.
* Be a team player.
* Have a decent profile and a personality would be helpful.
* Able to work under the pressure of deadlines.
* Someone who can think outside the box.
Minimum of 3 months, this will be a one day a week position and this role could end up becoming a permanent (paid) position for the right person.
So what exactly are you waiting for?!? Send me your portfolio and a cover letter (not really bothered about your CV) and let’s get the conversation started……