Poste et missions:
- Review and comment on drawing specifications and any other documents that may required for the project.
To be the site Archetype client Window person
- Review and inspect the contractor capability in term of personel, equipment and other conditions with regard to the contract/bid conditions and legal requirements
- Where applicable provide suggestions or observations in respect to the element of the works.
- Carry out inspections based upon site specific requirements as directed by the line manager or QA/QC process.
- Assist with the development of the inspection process for the C&S/MEP/ Finishing works at site.
- Record accurate inspections carried out in line with the site documents.
- Advise line manager and record where applicable any works not carried out in accordance with the drawings and specifications,
- Check the work done by the contractor.
- Assist with the H&S at site and advise line manager of any infringements.
- Assist where required in the development of the commissioning procedures that are required for the project.
- Review and comment in respect to As Built Drawings, and operations manuals.
- Provide support for the functional area of the project within which they are allocated, or for the project team as a whole, as required by the structure of the project team.
- Monitor and advise line manager of all of the works within their specific area of concern.
- Any other duties that may be assigned as part of the construction works.
Profil: Engineer graduated from a Construction/Building/Engineering school having at least an experience of 4 years of missions on project site construction.