Description de l'offre
Rakuten, Inc. is one of the world’s largest internet services companies. Founded in Tokyo in 1997 with the launch of the e-commerce marketplace Rakuten Ichiba, we have expanded to offer diverse services in e-commerce, FinTech, ad tech, digital content and communications to more than 1 billion members around the world.
In Europe, Rakuten has been active for more than a decade and we are constantly growing our footprint. Our network of business units consists of more than 14 services, available in almost every European country and we’re also able to take advantage of global opportunities.
With our head-office in Luxembourg and offices in London, Dublin, Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and other major European cities, Rakuten is more than just a company, it’s a vision of true ecosystem.
At Rakuten it's not just about performance but it is a place where your voice matters and you play as hard as you work. We think of ourselves as a new kind of family, one based not on chance but on determination to be the brightest and the best.
Our Rakuten family in Europe consists of companies like PriceMinister, Rakuten Viber, Rakuten TV, Rakuten Germany, Fits Me, Rakuten Marketing, Rakuten Europe Bank, Rakuten Blockchain Lab and Rakuten Institute of Technology.
More About Us.... Rakuten Aquafadas
Rakuten Aquafadas (formerly Aquafadas) is a mobile software company offering businesses tools designed to create, manage and pilot many sorts of enterprise apps and digital contents centrally from one centra place. Apps for internal and external usage, for collaboration, communication or marketing purposes, for e-learning and training, and much more.
For over a decade we’ve been introducing digital elegance to leaders of publishing world working with Mondadori, Lagardere, Shueisha and others. Today, we partner with well-known businesses: Adecco, Deloitte, PwC, VW, Dentsu, Audi, Turkish Airlines, Crédit Agricole and many others.
Post and Missions
Rakuten Aquafadas is proposing a VIE position as a business developer in London, you’ll be in charge of the business development of our products on the UK market.
You shall first receive an initial training of at least 4 weeks in Montpellier, where you will learn to know our products, our commercial strategy and of course our teams. After this training session, you will be sent as an ambassador for Rakuten Aquafadas to the Rakuten offices in the host country.
You Will Be In Charge Of Following Missions
- Set up prospecting schemes and appropriate Business Development strategies
- Identify new markets and targets by taking into account the local demands
- Prospect and win new customers and / or markets by making telephone contact and setting appointments / field visits. (Prospecting to open new accounts)
- Track the referenced and new client portfolio in order to foster and develop the customer loyalty
- recommend and sell our expertise in response to customer’s specific needs
- Participate actively in operational marketing actions: tradeshow events, networking, social medias, mailing, emailing ... and ensure a business intelligence
- Monitor technological and market developments of the competitors in order to adapt or even to anticipate market opportunities
- Develop “Channel Business” and Partner / Reseller Network
- Develop synergy with other Rakuten subsidiaries in the concerned area
Based in London, the candidate will make frequent trips in United Kingdom to meet clients and prospects, as well as regular trips to the offices of Rakuten Aquafadas in Montpellier.
Possibility of a permanent contract at the end of the mission
With a Masters degree (Bac+4/5) from an engineering school or a business school, ideally you had a first successful experience (internships or others) at a commercial or business development position, and you have a certain talent for introducing new client accounts in the corporate market.
You also have a good general understanding of financial matters.
A strong interest and affinity with digital products and new information technologies is essential.
International experience or background would be considered an asset.
"Atypical" profiles will also draw our attention.
Candidates must also have the following qualifications:
- Very good level of English both spoken and in writing.
- Commitment, autonomy and personal organisation.
- Ability to adapt to communicate with many different profiles (Technical or Marketing …)
Beyond your experience, your potential and your personality will be decisive.
The VIE programme provides you with an opportunity to develop your international experience within one of the Rakuten Group’s subsidiaries. VIE is managed by BusinessFrance, the French agency for international business development. You will enjoy the benefits associated with having a public status within a legally protected framework.