Amazon's Alexa Recruiting organization is seeking a talented, customer focused Full Lifecycle Recruiter with a passion for delighting both their clients and candidates. You will work with a close-knit, high performing technical recruiting team supporting the Alexa AI teams. This position focuses on driving candidate generation strategies in an effort to engage Senior Software Development Engineers and Engineering Leaders.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a team that is making an impact on the business by recruiting for innovative technical talent.
Senior Recruiter on this team utilize their experience in coaching junior team members, leading and managing business sponsored recruiting events, setting benchmarks, forecasting and tracking against metrics, and prioritizing to hit customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, and have fun to get the job done. They draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 5 + years of corporate and/or search firm
· Experience recruiting software development engineers and scientists in ML/AI landscape.
· Experience recruiting passive candidate generation and building networks within AI/ML communities
· Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
· CRM/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships