Amazon Web Services (“AWS”) has been the world's most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. AWS offers over 100 fully featured services to millions of active customers around the world—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—to power their infrastructure. AWS Business Technology & Solutions (BTS) is a diverse team that supports infrastructure and other foundational initiatives that span and support Sales, Marketing and Support teams within AWS.
Business Technology and Solutions (BTS) is seeking a talented, self-directed analyst to support AWS Marketing Sponsorship invoicing and reconciliation processes across the North America region (AMER) & APAC.
This role will evolve as the strategic sponsorship program scales and will play a pivotal part by building sustainable processes and then helping to launch them. The right candidate will be able to drive measurable business impact by tracking revenue goal attainment ensuring success for the broader sponsorship team and their goals, as well as demonstrate an unbridled passion for technology, process improvement and an entrepreneurial spirit.
· Work closely with the Marketing sponsorship lead to develop an invoicing and reconciliation schedule for strategic programs.
· Manage the sponsorship forecast and actuals reconciliation in cooperation with the AWS Accounts Receivable (AR) team.
· Invoice AWS sponsors and manage receivables to ensure SLA compliance in accordance with the contract.
· Work with the internal legal, audit, tax, finance, sales teams to ensure billing accuracy via entity management.
· Develop and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly reports showing progress and attainment towards sponsorship revenue targets.
· Lead the development of a customized and seamless invoice management and revenue collection process in order to support growth in the AMER & APAC Sponsorship program based on customer centric continuous improvement.
· Streamline and optimize operational metrics tracking for revenue collection.
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business, Accounting, or Related Field
· 4+ years of relevant professional experience, preferably accounting experience with accruals and receivables
· Advanced Excel Skills
· Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills
· Project and process management/implementation experience in relation to accounting projects
· Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
· Ability to work and develop relations with business stakeholders and external AWS partners