We are a small/start-up team within FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) with a charter of increasing selection across various Amazon marketplaces. We are focused on innovative ways to extend current fulfillment capabilities for sellers. If this excites you, come join our team! Get a sneak peek here: https://www.youtube.com/user/FulfillmentbyAmazon.
This role will be on our FBA Onsite team, working to enable new Selection out of Seller warehouses by configuring their warehouse as a mini Amazon Fulfillment Center. To support the program's 2019/2020 growth plans, Amazon Fulfillment Services is expanding its fulfillment network and is seeking an Onsite Support Investigations Specialist. The primary responsibilities will be to support our Onsite sellers by resolving seller issues and escalations.
Position can sit virtually or in Seattle.
For inquiries, please contact the hiring manager directly.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Resolve seller issues and act as a point of escalation for seller issues.
· Identify, triage, and eliminate systemic issues and defects affecting our sellers.
· Create and update support SOPs.
· Act as a subject matter expert for the seller experience.
Ideal candidate profile
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· Experience with performance metrics and process improvement (how, when, who).
· Ability to think clearly and analyze quantitatively using multiple systems.
· Experience with customer service.
· Experience supporting 3P sellers a plus.