We are a team of data enthusiasts and are looking for a like-minded team member to expand our analytics capabilities, have more fun with numbers and make history in the Cloud.
In your Business Analyst role, you will report to the Analytics Program Manager within the EMEA Strategic Programs team, working across a wide array of functions (e.g. Sales, Business Development, Operations, Finance and Analyst Relations) and across geographies. Your work will inform Leadership on market trends and help shape strategic decisions.
Role & Responsibilities
· Data mining : leverage a lot of your data creativity to navigate through our internal and external data sources, unveil trends or correlations and validate or invalidate hypotheses to derive recommendations for best course of action.
· Forward looking analysis : Build & maintain models for advanced data analytics and predictions.
· Participate in Sprint planning, provide workload estimates and manage expectations accordingly.
· Collaborate closely with team members and stakeholders (Analysts, Program Managers, Product Manager, Business Development Managers) to capture and refine new requirements, or even challenge existing reports to consolidate or improve them.
· Collaborate with QA team to design test scenarios and workflows.
· Collaborate with the central BI team to get buy-in and to feed new data requirements into their roadmap and enhance current workflows where and when needed.
· Create and maintain alignment between Ops teams across the business, across regions and report back on a regular basis to Leadership.
· Document all of the above, produce papers on best practices and share recommendations.
· Create and maintain your own set of reports, as an Analyst and set up benchmarks for best-in-class reports/dashboards.
· Uphold a continuous improvement mentality, always keeping the highest standards in your reports, models, documentation and delivery.
Ideal candidate profile
· First degree in a science, engineering or technical field
· Ability to build mathematical or statistical / probabilistic models
· Relevant experience as an Analyst
· Advanced Excel user (with VBA programming desirable)
· Advanced user in any of the BI/Data Viz tools like Tableau, QuickSight, OBIEE
· Experience in SQL or similar querying language, or strong ability to learn and deliver fast
· Excellent writing and communications skills (technical and non-technical)
· Curiosity and a willingness to continually learn and self-develop