Design the applications that will shape the travel experience of our customers!
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Before you start, we have some questions:
· Are you looking for an internship as part of your academic program?
· Are you enrolled (or in process to be enrolled) in a Management/Business school or university?
· Have you studied/experimented financial analysis, business controlling or accounting?
· Do you speak English?
If the answer is ”YES” to all those questions, take few minutes to read this job description and apply.
As an intern, you will contribute to:
· analyze financial information and reports concerning assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability and other financial activities,
· perform annual budget exercises (planning & follow-up),
· produce recurrent reports and highlight potential areas of concern with existing data in order to improve their infrastructure, reliability and accuracy,
· identify & define new KPIs to monitor the evolution of various cost structures,
· track benefits of projects towards efficiency targets and goals,
· continually review & update accounting policies and processes regularly, including producing and maintaining appropriate documentation,
· support process transfer for new acquired companies,
· process vendor invoices in compliance with the internal purchase policy,
· post customer payments in local accounting system when received,
· review and process employees’ expense reports domestic and foreign, for compliance to travel policy, proper approval level, account classification and payment terms,
· maintain reference files (hardcopy and digital) for paid invoices, customer invoices, vendor and customer contracts.
As our ideal candidate,
· you are pursuing Bachelor/Master Degree studies in Accounting, Finance or Business Controlling,
· you have a good level of proficiency in English,
· you have basic knowledges of financial analysis, business controlling or accounting,
· you have a good knowledge of Excel to perform data analysis,
· you have already heard about or worked with SAP,
· you have a strong analytical thinking and customer focus,
· you have interpersonal and communication skills allowing you to evolve in a multicultural team.
This list of activities is non exhaustive and may vary depending of the hiring department.
Does that sound like you? If so, take few minutes to apply now and be a part of the adventure in an exciting environment!
Please note that in accordance with the French law, internships require a school agreement and the selected applicants must be registered students until the end of their contract.
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We are committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorization.