OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
The AKKAdemy - Graduate Program - Telecommunications Engineer - France M/F
The Akkademy’s International Graduate Program provides a balanced mix of in-class education and on-the-job training for fresh or recent engineering graduates from premier universities and engineering schools.
Upon successful completion, our graduates will benefit from continued coaching as they will apply their high-in-demand technology know-how, with powerful consulting skills in a challenging role within Akka Technologies Group.
As an Akkademy graduate you are on track for an exciting international career!
We are looking for young professionals and recent graduates who want to start an international career in a leading IT & Engineering consulting firm!
Onboarding in the group consists of one month of training in our center of excellence located in Geneva (Switzerland), where you will receive the latest in-class training to supplement your academic background. You will have the chance to develop your soft-skills and gain an exclusive overview of AKKA's sectors and projects through testimonies and workshops.
After the onboarding month, you will join one of our local offices in France to continue your training on the job while gaining access to training content (on soft and technical skills through e-AKKAdemy and languages skills through Rosetta Stone).
Main Responsibilities :
· IP Engineering: designing, development testing, documentation, and deployment support of IP network engineering solutions, as well as upgrade & modification of IP network to satisfy services growth and expansion.Key skills and competences: routing, switching, troubleshooting, and certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIA, JNCP.
· RF Engineering: designing, implementing, and maintaining wireless communication systems. Key skills and competences: Radio Access Mobile, VOLTE, Ultran, Atoll, OFS, OMC.
· Fiber-Optic Network Design (FTTx): conceptualizing and planning the creation of the fiber-optic nework architecture (GPON) from the hub to the clients’ premises, through key design steps (APS, APD, DOE). Key skills and competences: SIG (ArcGIS, QGIS, MapINFO), Comac, CapFT.
Mobile Networks: 2G 3G 4G 5G. Preferably experience with: Ericsson, Alcatel, Nokia, Huwaei
· Antennas: Radio parts and their cells, Tool engineering ATOLL, design and configuring, indicators, equipment’s. Transmission, transport info, data, voice.
· At least basic-to-intermediate level of French (the higher the better!)
· European citizenship mandatory
· 0.5 to 3 years of professional experience in a related field
Experience working with telecommunication providers & operators will be highly appreciated.
However, due to the large variety of projects we are working on with our clients, we welcome people with all kinds of telecommunications-related skills!
Europe, France, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, Rhône (69)
Minimum level of education required
5. Bachelor Degree
· Information Technology
Level of experience
· French (3 : Advanced)
· English (3 : Advanced)