OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Technical Supplier Engineer
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Supplier Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore our recruiter Michelle, who is as organized as it can get, organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
As a Supplier Engineer in the Electronics Department you will be operating in a fast paced and multidisciplinary development environment. The SCE is the primary responsible to ensure parts quality from our suppliers.
Your responsibilities are:
· Early supplier involvement in the D&E project to secure that technology expertise of the client and supplier are merged in the best way
· Ensure that not only parts quality, however, also manufacturability and serviceability aspects are covered in the design phase
· Document the D&E project collaboration, including supplier & the client's responsibilities and roles via a Statement of Work
· New product introduction (NPI) and supplier selection
· Deliverables that secure parts quality from suppliers in the client product generation process, such as: Acceptance of the design and/or specification, Acceptance of qualified parts, Process flow and Process failure mode effect analysis, First article inspection
· Define and maintain supplier interface processes, such as: Issue resolution, Qualification deviation, Configuration management
· Contribute to supplier development to improve operational excellence by driving execution of existing agreements, improvement actions, and participation in supplier audits. The SCE is part of the D&E project team and, therefore, interfaces with project leaders, design engineers, architects, manufacturing & customer support engineers, logistics, procurement, etc.