OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Staff Accountant M/F
1. Manage cash on a daily basis (posting of incoming and outgoing payments) and perform bank reconciliations on a monthly basis.
2. Support various aspects of the monthly/quarterly/annually close process, including preparing journal entries (prepaid, accruals, etc.), intercompany transactions, sending out close schedule and several account reconciliations.
3. Process acquisition, depreciation, and disposal of MBRDNA fixed assets in SAP and lead inventory count process.
4. Responsible for compiling the Company’s sales & use tax information and working with the Tax Department to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
5. Prepare financial reporting requests from Daimler and DNAC.
6. Support Accounts Payable in various areas (back-up for travel related tasks and creating vendors).
7. Assist in 1099 preparation.
8. Work on ad-hoc requests as directed by accounting manager.