As part of the development of one of our clients, we are looking for a solution architect
· Design solution(s) in line with IT strategy and standards
· In an internal develop context, design solution(s) based on service models
· Evaluate products, solutions & tools, run POCs in the Program/projects framework
· Come up with a preferred solution / recommendation based on risk assessment, pro/contra, impact
· Coordinate between Business and IT stakeholders- Be an active member of the Architecture Committee and in RFP process
· Audit compliancy of defined Solution(s) during the project implementation phase
· Contribute in the lessons learned phase
· Keep an eye on Technology watch
Your Profile :
· Experience in services decomposition principle is an asset
· Experience in designing Solution architecture in Custom applications and Market Products (like ERP, EMS, GIS) environments is an plus
· Experience in Integration(s) in complex application landscapes (SAP, Custom applications and market Solutions (on premise and Cloud solutions)) is an asset
· Knowledge and experiences of Utilities/Energy sector in terms of Solutions & Business Processes is an plus
· Knowledge of modern development platforms and integration matters
· Collaborative mindset in a small team. He will regularly report and share issues or insights with other Solution, Application and Data Architects to build together a common vision and direction.
· Must be able to communicate effectively with team members from different horizons (IT project leaders, Development teams, business users,…)
· Having an active experience in Request For Proposal procedure is plus
Our Offer :
You will be part of our AKKODIS-family as a permanent placement (or as freelancer) and will enjoy these benefits:
• A good salary (based on years of experience) with a lot of extra-legal benefits like: company car, fuel card, meal-vouchers and eco-cheques, groups insurance and hospitalization insurance, 13th month, bonusses, ...
• Get a chance to boost your career by participating on different long term projects at big and popular industrial partners.
• There will be a Business Manager and HR Business Partner helping you through your career path. A detailed career road map is designed to help you plan the next steps in your career.
• Receive a lot of trainings or even given the opportunity to give trainings yourself (while getting payed for it!). You can also be part of our competence club - a chance to network with 1000 other engineers and experts and share ideas and insights about the newest technology.
• Get the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of engineers and to get to know them better through fun events such as AKKafés, networking events, scavenger hunts, annual Summer Party.