Onboard Network and System Design Engineer
Bengaluru (Bangalore Urban) IT development
· Experience with bus systems e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet
· Good knowledge of MS Office and bus systems, e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet
· Programming experience in VBA is desirable
· Tools: Build-/Deployment Tools (e.g. Jenkins) GIT, JIRA, Confluence, QF
· Development and validation of data communication for future vehicle generations
· Analysis regarding communication modelling and the coordination of the specifications and implementation using useful methods and tools such as BNE, macros, consistency checks, QF
· Further development of topics such as the development of protection for communication technology and new components (control units/buses) as well as conception of new processes
· Software-based protection of the parameterization products including the test process
· Qualification in Electrical Engineering / Automotive Engineering
· State approved/certified technician or similar qualification with appropriate experience
· Experience in the BMW environment desirable, but not mandatory
· Professional experience in the automotive sector is not necessary if the candidate has a passion for vehicle data systems and a high level of teamwork and communication skills.
· Above all, motivation and willingness to learn, paired with sound knowledge of the bus system are paramount.