Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead Stellantis into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Stellantis's Software Organization (SWX) was created to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology.
● Lead development and execution of design validation tests, and process validation tests based on performance requirements, core DVP, DFMEA, field issues/design issues and best practices.
● Provide support in investigation of validation issues, root cause analysis, mitigation, and corrective action plans
● Actively engage with design community including component Engineers, chief engineers in developing solutions to urgent product issues
● Provide technical reports, graphs, tables, analysis, photographs, timing charts, and status to target test progress reports on a timely basis
● Analyze detailed data from validation tests, synthesize the results and summarize
● Participate in assembly, fitment, disassembly, and inspection of test articles.
● Track testing schedule, and report delays to management
● Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
● 3 years' experience in electrical systems design, development, or test engineering
● Good understanding of automotive OEM hardware validation test procedures, including Environmental, Durability, Performance, EMC, Thermal
● Communication bus (ETH/CAN / LIN / other) operation knowledge and experience in using diagnostic tools
● Experience developing DVP&R and detailed electrical test procedures
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Ability to work in a multicultural environment
● Ability to work Flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
● Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from an ABET accredited university
● Knowledge of hardware validation test procedures and standards.
● Electrical system design and manufacturing knowledge
● Experience with troubleshooting and root cause of electrical systems
● DFSS Green Belt
Critical Character Traits to Ensure Success
• Ability to think outside-the-box in high pressure situations
• Ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented problem-solver
• Self-confident/empowered to deliver on a daily basis
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently given minimal supervision/direction
• Ability to identify potential developmental roadblocks and escalate to management
• Ability to work in a team environment and be both a team player and task leader
o This includes requesting assistance from and likewise providing assistance to team members regardless if the topic is related to your assigned work set
• Respect and understanding of the Customer/Supplier relationship while embracing partnership
Ability to present concepts/strategies/project status to large groups