Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to start from the ground up and build something great. We are looking for technology game changers to lead Stellantis into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Technology is going to disrupt the automotive industry significantly in the next decade and our organization is seeking high potential candidates to transform the company with a focus on the customer experience. Stellantis’s Software Organization (SWX) was created to build the most captivating experiences in the latest frontier of Automotive Technology.
As a EE System Design Engineer at SWx, you will be responsible for defining the functional requirements for the new Centralized and Service Oriented EE Architecture. This role will define and provide functional requirements for the development of the new platform that will cover almost 80% of the Stellantis 14 Brands portfolio. You will manage and deliver the integration of the electronics systems according to our customer’s needs (Product, Vehicle Integration, Homologation, HMI, Quality, Plant, After Sales) providing a full system design. You shall also guarantee the harmonization of the features among all the Regions and collaborate with the component specialists to guarantee the correct functional allocations taking care of the components constraints. The key deliverable is to launch a world leading hardware platform product that exceeds all current and future technology challenges in the drive to achieve a truly software defined Vehicle.
We are looking for an accomplished technology veteran and product innovation leader with a background in high content Automotive EE Systems able to deliver state-of-the-art EE design that will enable the Stellantis SW Strategy, optimize solutions and allow Hardware evolution decoupled from Software with an Agile approach. The position’s responsibilities internal reporting, network management, support and mentorship of engineering team in engineering related matters, and quality control of automotive grade HW & SW product deliverables.
- Define and own System requirements design from our main Functional domains: ADAS/AD; Body; Cockpit; Connectivity; and Powertrain that exceed our Customer user experience and Cost requirements.
- Design, Develop and Generate EE system requirements.
- Implement systematic requirements management models that exceed industry best practice for completeness, consistency, and correctness (INCOSE and MBSE).
- Relentlessly drive to early life cycle delivery through an agile approach.
- Provide requirements to develop HW & SW solutions, based on a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Design EE System requirements considering Cyber Security and Functional Safety requirements.
- Facilitate research, design, development, and engineering skill development for the team.
- Develop a cult
- 3+ years of industry experience in EE Architecture design or Electrical Engineering architecture roles.
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Track record of delivering business and technology results for complex, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities.
- Long-term experience in defining and designing large complex embedded networked computer systems including definition of system topologies, components, and interfaces.
- Good knowledge in Network & Diagnostics Design: CAN, CAN-FD, LIN, Ethernet and UDS protocols.
- Experience implementing Electrical/Electronic systems and integration designs.
- Experience in requirements specification in the automotive environment and good knowledge of INCOSE best practices.
- Deep understanding of typical vehicle EE architectures and automotive development processes.
- Strong systems thinker.
- Fluency in English is required, any other European language is an advantage.
- Designed EE platforms or components for Service Oriented Architectures (SOA).
- Track record experience with the design and requirements of the following complex automotive domains: ADAS/AD; Body; Cockpit; Connectivity, Powertrain and Power Distribution.
- 3+ years of experience in EE Systems or EE Architecture R&D.
- Exhibits excellent, clear, and detail-oriented written and verbal communications on highly complex topics.