Coordinate Techdata Documentation process with Clients and Techdata Authors.
- Assume end-to-end responsibility for timely delivery of Work Orders.
- Analyze source materials available to create Technical Documentation, request additional information from clients whenever needed.
- Review the Techdata Documentation produced by Techdata Authors to ensure correctness and quality and provide adequate feedback wherever applicable.
- Ensure Guidelines, Standards and Requirements are following and identify mistakes, errors or other non-conformities in a timely fashion.
- Implement checklists and other relevant reviewing tools to ensure quality of delivery.
- Analyze the training needs and ensure that all necessary trainings are provided to team members.
- Create Electrical and Mechanical IPC from technical information/data provided by clients with strict compliance to standards and specifications.
- Adhere to industrial standards and defined methodology of operating and writing technical data.
- Prepare models to be submitted to designers and / or create illustrations directly in 3D tool
- Inspection of illustration for correctness and compliance with customer’s guidelines and texts.
- Proofread created artifacts to ensure delivery quality.
- Ensure timely delivery of IPC by adhering to planned timelines.
- Create & review IPC created by other Tech data authors
- Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in Aerospace domain.
- Experience creating Technical Documentation in Aerospace Domain
- Experience reading and producing technical drawings.
- Knowledge of Tools like DACAS, ZAMIZ, AIRNAV, GILDA, SAP, CIRCE.
- Knowledge of AirBus systems would be an added advantage.
- Good Written and Oral communication skills
- Should be a self starter and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Should be a strong team player.