OPERATIONS - CONSULTING
Fuel Systems engineer M/F
Fuel Systems Engineer (Aerospace)
Are you a qualified engineer with either an avionic, fluid or hydromechanical background? Do you have fuel systems or equipment development experience or are you interested in gaining it?
Following recent contract wins, we are expanding our fuel systems engineering team and are seeking new engineers to work on a range of fuel systems for large commercial and military aircraft. Working from our engineering facility in Bristol, our engineers are involved in the full lifecycle of an aircraft fuel system including development, verification, modification.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities:
· Developing fuel system requirements, including safety, performance, fuel management and reliability
· Verification support including system development, validation testing and system qualification and certification
· Managing equipment and systems evolutions, as well as supplier development and qualification efforts
· Investigating in-service incidents and analysing technical issues
· Monitoring supplier and integrations tests and producing technical documentation and follow-up modifications
· Coordinating with system and equipment suppliers
· Integration and analysis of the fuel systems and system interfaces.
Skills & Knowledge required
· A degree in engineering or similar education in a relevant field of study such as Avionics, Hydro or Fluid Mechanical
· Experience in requirement-based engineering/ product development cycle (Validation & Verification cycle)
· Knowledge of qualification and validation / test experience/ relevant safety
· Aerospace fuel or similar systems / equipment design experience
· Knowledge of any of the following: DO160, DO178, DO254, ARP4754 AFDX, ARINC 429, DOORS, MATLAB, FloMASTER, TAMED
· Knowledge of data communications (Physical means, protocols and gateways)