Executive / Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition
· Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
· Determining selection criteria
· Sourcing potential candidates through online channels
· We are looking for TA professionals to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting activity
· Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
· Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
· Coordinate with hiring/team managers in India and abroad to identify staffing needs
· Constantly be in the loop with team managers update the status and information about the entire hiring process
· Handle multiple requirements on software, digital and mechanical engineering domain.
· Determine selection criteria
· Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
· Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
· Lead employer branding initiatives
· 3 to 5 years of experience
· Immediate Joiners preferred
· Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role with recruiting for Mechanical/Aerospace/Automotive/Digital domains
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within the organization
·Hybrid work model at our Bangalore office (Mahadevpura, near Whitefield)