OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Embedded Software Engineer
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Embedded Software Engineers to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore our recruiter Michelle, who is as organized as it can get, organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
As Embedded Software Engineer you will be part of a multidisciplinary and international team.
The Embedded Software Engineer is responsible for:
· Creating clear specifications
· Making the efficient design choices and to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design
· You will design, analyze, document and test the required software specifications
· You will use C/C++, Python, object oriented design programming and Linux within a highly complex embedded environment
· You will work in a multidisciplinary environment, involving physics, mechatronics, customer support and factory departments