OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Since our project portfolio is growing, we are looking for Electronics Integrators to join the AKKA family in Eindhoven!
Who are we?
AKKA Netherlands is the Dutch subsidiary of the AKKA Technologies Group, an international engineering consultancy company founded in France in 1984 with more than 15 000 employees worldwide. In the Netherlands, our focus is on the High-Tech and Automotive sectors. Located at the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven, close to the famous Strip with lots of restaurants - think of Italian and Indian food - and not to forget, a beautiful lake with swans and even several ducks! AKKA Netherlands offers you the tools, like training and workshops, to develop yourself and make your career blossom. Furthermore our recruiter Michelle, who is as organized as it can get, organizes social events regularly so you can grow your professional network and of course, have some fun after work. Think of a pub quiz, bowling, drinks on a Friday afternoon and more!
As an Electronics Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electronics Integrator is responsible for:
· Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team
· Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department
· Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure
· Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products
· Specify and document the test requirements
· Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose
· Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements
· Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level
· Solve problems during full proto product integration
· Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support)