OPERATIONS - ENGINEERING/PRODUCTION
Electronics Engineers – Design & Development M/F
New project demands and growth mean AKKA UK are expanding their Electronic Engineering capability. If you are qualified in Electronic or Controls Engineering, with a background in digital design and development, ideally within the aerospace & defence sectors, these are opportunities to work on cutting edge research & development projects.
With a head office in Bristol and customers throughout the UK, the initial requirements would be working on site in Devon. The project itself will be supporting the development of products for guidance and navigation for varrious applications.
Key Tasks & Accountabilities
These are customer facing opportunities to come from a variety of backgrounds, including digital design and post design support, with core aspects of roles involving:
· Design review, improvement, implementation and qualification
· FPGA and DSP design
· Digital electronic integration and analogue design
· Schematic capture and PCB design (layout, routing and simulation)
Skills & Knowledge Required
Qualified with a relevant degree in Electronics and Controls Engineering (or equivalent / related), you will need to demonstrate:
· Substantial experience gained within the aerospace or defence sector
· FPGA design experience using VHDL
· Analogue signal conditioning and closed loop design
· PCB electronics design – Schematic capture, layout and simulation